We are looking for an effective team member to contribute to growing our relief and development program in the Pacific.
The Relief and Development Unit of UnitingWorld is responsible for the international emergency relief and community development activities of the Uniting Church in Australia (UCA). AusAID accredited and a member of ACFID, our programs are implemented by church-related partner organisations and managed by our program staff. We are committed to ensuring development effectiveness, accountability and building capacity.
Based in Sydney, the successful applicant will:
- Be responsible for the management of our Pacific Programs including our Pacific Partnership Program which seeks to empower women’s networks and promote gender equality
- Relate to AusAID, ACFID, members of government as well as all people at all levels within the UCA and our partner organisations
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in managing community development programs in the Pacific in the areas of Gender, Education and Health
- Cross-cultural sensitivity, able to operate in the Christian Church context of our partners
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to contribute to team building
- Willingness to work within the ethos of the Uniting Church and UnitingWorld
- Commitment to the ACFID Code of Conduct
Download the full Position Description here.
All applications must address the Qualifications and Experience listed in the Position Description. Please email letters of application accompanied by a CV to email@example.com
For further information contact Rob Floyd, Ph: (02) 8267 4221 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close COB Friday 28th September.