UnitingWorld is seeking a Major Gifts Officer to establish and realise a Major Donor and Bequests Plan as part of UnitingWorld’s fundraising activities. The role will support the agency’s goal to grow a movement of people across the Uniting Church to support and participate in international partnerships with UnitingWorld.
The Major Gifts Officer will work as part of the External Relations Team which has responsibility for building relationships with existing and potential supporters, fundraising and communications.
The External Relations Team in UnitingWorld consists of:
- Manager External Relations
- Major Gifts Officer
- Communications and Fundraising Coordinator – Relief and Development(part-time)
- Communications and Fundraising Coordinators – Church Connections (part-time)
- Donor Liaison Officer
- Resources Coordinator (part-time)
- Events Coordinator (part-time)
For details of the position, click here. To submit your interest please contact Jade Lor-Chan on 02 8267 4267 or email@example.com