In our Sydney Office
UnitingWorld happily accepts volunteers interested in assisting with administrative duties and special projects in our Sydney CBD office throughout the year. If you can give a few hours a week, a day a month or help on a special project, we’d love to hear from you. No experience is required for most tasks and we often need assistance with the following items:
- assist our external relations team to prepare resources
- assist our Donor Liaison Officer
- data entry
- assisting with various projects around the December holiday season
- ongoing work with our archives
- help host an overseas guest (provide accommodation, act as a tour guide, meet for a meal..)
- help with transportation needs during an overseas guest visit
Vacant Volunteer Positions
There are currently no volunteer positions but please visit again as we regularly update them here (-Jan 2017).
“I had a great time volunteering at UnitingWorld. I was always busy helping out and getting office jobs done. I particularly enjoyed getting to know all the lovely staff and feeling a part of UnitingWorld.” -Tara, 18
Please contact UnitingWorld on 02 8267 4267 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.