UnitingWorld is an agency of the National Assembly of the Uniting Church in Australia (UCA) that facilitates the Uniting Church’s international partnerships.
It is a vibrant and globally focused place to work. Uniting World staff have opportunities to be part of our team as we connect communities for life, both here in Australia and with our UCA global partners.
Our staff have strong people skills and a passion for global mission, relief and development, whilst also embracing a focused approach to day to day tasks.
Short Term Consultancy Contract
An opportunity has arisen to assist UnitingWorld in an evaluation of a microfinance and economic empowerment program. If you are an experienced consultant and interested in conducting this evaluation, please refer to the full Terms of Reference below for more information.
UnitingWorld happily accepts volunteers interested in assisting with administrative duties and special projects in our Sydney CBD office throughout the year. We are always looking for people interested in assisting in a variety of ways when we host overseas guests from our Church Partners. If you can give 30 minutes a week, a few hours a week, a day a month or just help on a special project, we’d love to hear from you. No experience is required for most tasks and we often need assistance with the following items:
- help with hosting an overseas guest (provide accommodation, act as a tour guide, meet for a meal, etc.)
- help with transportation needs during an overseas guest visit
- assisting our Donor Liaison Officer
- data entry
- preparing materials for overseas workshops
- assisting with the various projects around the December holiday season
- ongoing work with our archives
- assisting our communications team to prepare resources for speaking engagements and mail-outs
Please contact UnitingWorld on 02 8267 4267 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest